Whether or not you agree with the saying that "eyes are the windows to one's soul", it is irrefutable that proper eye care is important.
For contact lens wearers particularly, micro-organisms continue to be a serious problem in lens care and potentially affects corneal integrity, so it's important to be using the right solutions to cleanse your contact lenses.
On behalf of Abbott Medical Optics (AMO), omy.sg would like to invite contact lens wearers to try out one of the following two products, and also stand a chance to win a year's supply of the product reviewed!
Product 1: RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (60ml trial pack)
Product 2: Complete Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula (60ml trial pack)
If you would like to try one of the above products, please reply to this email by 29 August (Wed) with the following stated clearly:
- Name, Contact number, Email address, Blog URL and Mailing address
- Choice of Product (Choose 1 only. Don't know which to pick? The 3 questions below should help you decide!)
1. Are you looking for a solution that requires less rubbing time? Yes (RevitaLens) / No (Complete)
2. Are you wearing high-oxygen permeable soft lenses? Yes (RevitaLens) / No (Complete)
3. Do you wear your contact lenses for long hours, i.e. 12 hours or longer? Yes (RevitaLens) / No(Complete)
Bloggers who have successfully registered will receive a confirmation email by 31 August and can expect product samples to be delivered to the mailing addresses provided by 6 September.
Win a year's supply of contact lens solution!
Tried the product and like it? Appreciate it if you can do up a review and send the URL by 13 September!
Blog reviews are not mandatory, but all bloggers who submit blog reviews will be eligible for a contest to win a year's supply of the contact lens solution that has been reviewed. For each of the 2 products (RevitaLens & Complete), 3 bloggers with the best blog posts will also be selected to win (i.e. 6 winners in total).
Closing Date: 29 Aug 2012
Category: Online, Free
Click here to take part in the contest